COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Movie BlackPink The Movie updated Main Poster (with exact date) 2021.08.04 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

E4m-z7jUcAUVjaq-copy20.jpg

BlackPink The Movie updated Main Poster (with exact date) 2021.08.04
@Blink

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona

E4m-z7jUcAUVjaq-copy20.jpg

BlackPink The Movie updated Main Poster (with exact date) 2021.08.04
@Blink
I hope this will be a real life reenactment of their lives as trainees, it would be weird to release another documentary after that recent one.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks so gorgeous

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
@LoveYooShaSha Which korean actresses will play jennie, jisoo, lisa & rose?
Im lowkey thinking its just either the concert "The Show" in cinemas or sth else. I hv no idea wat "The Movie" is about, the title is kinda an enigma, yaknow?

I know there was an izone movie showing in cinemas last year ard Aug? or thereabouts n i investigated whether to watch it in the cinema then, cos they were open n it dint seem yoo bad but it was like double or more than the regular price n it wasnt showing at a convenient cinema location, like the 1 in town or a nearby mall(ofc now cinemas r closed here). Maybe they'll reopen by early August/late July.:sanapray:

Yeah, im thinking its gonna be similar to the izone Eyes on Me movie(which i hvnt watched), focusing on behind the scenes of BP's concerts/watever. Maybe from 2020 or earlier. Stuff not in the Netflix doc, maybe behind the scenes of The Show? (Which i also hvnt watched since i dint buy tix n hvnt chkd if there's vod available).:jenniesmug::rosesmug::dubuthink::irenecrazy::wimwim:the clips i saw on youtube before they got deleted werent super enticing to make me want to watch the whole Show, unlike the Netflix doc which was awesome. Im sure ill watch the Movie but not sure abt the Show, still.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Im lowkey thinking its just either the concert "The Show" in cinemas or sth else. I hv no idea wat "The Movie" is about, the title is kinda an enigma, yaknow?

I know there was an izone movie showing in cinemas last year ard Aug? or thereabouts n i investigated whether to watch it in the cinema then, cos they were open n it dint seem yoo bad but it was like double or more than the regular price n it wasnt showing at a convenient cinema location, like the 1 in town or a nearby mall(ofc now cinemas r closed here). Maybe they'll reopen by early August/late July.:sanapray:

Yeah, im thinking its gonna be similar to the izone Eyes on Me movie(which i hvnt watched), focusing on behind the scenes of BP's concerts/watever. Maybe from 2020 or earlier. Stuff not in the Netflix doc, maybe behind the scenes of The Show? (Which i also hvnt watched since i dint buy tix n hvnt chkd if there's vod available).:jenniesmug::rosesmug::dubuthink::irenecrazy::wimwim:the clips i saw on youtube before they got deleted werent super enticing to make me want to watch the whole Show, unlike the Netflix doc which was awesome. Im sure ill watch the Movie but not sure abt the Show, still.
I wish it was a real movie :haylul: I would enjoy that so much, watching all four members journey into becoming a kpop star and the movie will end right as they debut, all the answers after that can be gained by watching the documentary.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I wish it was a real movie :haylul: I would enjoy that so much, watching all four members journey into becoming a kpop star and the movie will end right as they debut, all the answers after that can be gained by watching the documentary.
I watched a youtube video of an Australian tv program from when YG held auditions there. Rosie dint appear on it n ofc none of the auditioners got into YGE afaik. Maybe Rosie dint even audition together with the rest on tat day. N ofc Jennie appeared as a kid in a korean tv program while she was in Australia/New Zealand school. But theres not much footage of Jisoo or Lisa predebut except the little tats dribbled out on youtube.

So if a movie of their time before they debuted was wat the Movie was about, yeah id watch it but it wouldnt be engrossing much imo. Much better if it was behind the scenes of The Show n how it was put on, including how Rosie's solo stuff-more recent footage would be more interesting i think than regurgitating their teen years practicing n training imo. Watch high school musical the series maybe for teenage musical drama?(idk i hvnt watched HSM the series). Just hv to wait till Aug 04 to find out ig.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Queens

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
@Blink This is what the movie will be about.

Im not sure ill be getting into the cinema in August to watch, idek if cinemas will be open by then in my country. (Which iv been reading on discord is an issue for blinks who want to watch this/discussion in general abt releasing the movie in cinemas instead of online.)

I still hvnt watched "The Show" so im of 2 minds about "The Movie", i think its cool tat its coming out but i might hv to wait till its out on dvd or sth. (Unless cinemas r open in my country by then. N its showing nearby.)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Im not sure ill be getting into the cinema in August to watch, idek if cinemas will be open by then in my country. (Which iv been reading on discord is an issue for blinks who want to watch this/discussion in general abt releasing the movie in cinemas instead of online.)

I still hvnt watched "The Show" so im of 2 minds about "The Movie", i think its cool tat its coming out but i might hv to wait till its out on dvd or sth. (Unless cinemas r open in my country by then. N its showing nearby.)
Its also $18 each ticket in my country, im not sure if i am going to watch it but my 7 year old nephew is a huge blink.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Its also $18 each ticket in my country, im not sure if i am going to watch it but my 7 year old nephew is a huge blink.
I wonder if gayzone watched the izone movie when it was out in cinemas here/there. it was out on August 8 2020, n at the time i chkd the ticket price here: but idr if it was 20/40 bucks then but it wasnt in a nearby cinema(40 bucks mighta been too much, even for wizones here, maybe it was just 20 bucks-double regular movie price but more reasonable for target audience here.)

It might be 20~40 bucks for BP The Movie here if cinemas r open. None of my nephews or nieces r blinks (tat i know of), but im not sure if any cousins are. (Too many relatives in my family n i hvnt seen/been in ctc with some for 2 Lunar NYs.)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
18$ :gyuripout:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread