Group CLC Artist Thread (3 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow! Nice! You actually made one! :pandalove:
I will probably be more involved when I come back from my hiatus lol
Yeah I did! I’m still updating it obviously but I figured Id post it. I wasn’t sure wether to tag you or not because I didn’t know when you’d be getting back. Do you want me to add you to the CLC tag list or not? :D
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah I did! I’m still updating it obviously but I figured Id post it. I wasn’t sure wether to tag you or not because I didn’t know when you’d be getting back. Do you want me to add you to the CLC tag list or not? :D
It's fine, when I officially come back, I can interact more.
I don't want to be tagged just yet as I am not really back yet lol I'm not even on the DC tag list right now, but I would like to be on the CLC list when I get back :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's fine, when I officially come back, I can interact more.
I don't want to be tagged just yet as I am not really back yet lol I'm not even on the DC tag list right now, but I would like to be on the CLC list when I get back :pandahappy:
ok sure!~ let me know when you get back and I'll add you. :pandahappy:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I absolutely love Seunghee's voice in this song. I need to hear her sing like this more often. :pandalove:
ikr me too. it came as quite a shock to me tbh. I had no idea she could sing like that. yeeun's rap parts were great too. i really like this song tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
ikr me too. it came as quite a shock to me tbh. I had no idea she could sing like that. yeeun's rap parts were great too. i really like this song tbh.
When I first listened to it I thought someone was singing along with Yeeun and Seunghee, but I guess I was wrong. I didn't know her voice was so versatile. :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread