Group CLC Artist Thread (4 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I wonder if this will be a royal concept?
They look like Princesses, Prince's and Pauper's. (I just realized the 3 'P's' lol)
It will be amazing if they act out all of the roles and no men came in like what happened in TWICE's 'What is love'.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wonder if this will be a royal concept?
They look like Princesses, Prince's and Pauper's. (I just realized the 3 'P's' lol)
It will be amazing if they act out all of the roles and no men came in like what happened in TWICE's 'What is love'.
I’m guessing it'll be a royal concept!~ I think it's because the concept is "beautiful" right? So maybe it's something like they're saying that they're all queens and are beautiful, though thats just my guess. We'll have to wait and see!~
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I’m guessing it'll be a royal concept!~ I think it's because the concept is "beautiful" right? So maybe it's something like they're saying that they're all queens and are beautiful, though thats just my guess. We'll have to wait and see!~
Yes, that could be it! I'm anticipating it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread