Group CLC Artist Thread (6 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

:pikahappy:

CUBE Cafe Fan Signing Fancam 06.22.2019 uploaded by Johnny
Me




Black Dress Relay Dance





Summer Kiss





Closing Comments Part 1




Closing Comments Part 2





Closing Comments Part 3





​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can we dream for a Japanese comeback ?
Hmm, I'm not sure. It's been a while since we got any japanese content from CLC, I believe their last release was High Heels in japanese. Overall, I find it kind of unlikely since it's been a while, but who knows? Maybe we will get one eventually, if CUBE decides to.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seungyeon posted these gorgeous pics of her.





She also made us a little doodle.



And a dance video.
Seunghee also gave us these pics. I think I fell in love with her <3 Looks like she's gone back to the majestic long hair and bangs.




 
  • Like
Reactions: RunningMan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread