- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I sometimes do. Especially when one of their old songs comes on in a playlist on spotify... Or when I see an old video I have seen and loved... Or when I see a picture of one of the boys where they look like they did years ago...
I Sometimes miss those times. I miss that feeling of love and seeing them interact. I miss that every now and again.
But they aren't the same as they used to be and they aren't what I used to love. Maybe one day I will fall in love with them all over again, but at the moment I will have to make do with memories.
It would be unfair to expect that and even though they aren't what I love now, they are still great.
I Sometimes miss those times. I miss that feeling of love and seeing them interact. I miss that every now and again.
But they aren't the same as they used to be and they aren't what I used to love. Maybe one day I will fall in love with them all over again, but at the moment I will have to make do with memories.
It would be unfair to expect that and even though they aren't what I love now, they are still great.