ex-ARMYs, do you miss stanning BTS? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
SHIT I HEARD THIS BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT MY BOI SLAYING THO
MY GOSH J-HOPE :llama_BLEED:!
I didn't know about this one 😍!
TYSM 🤟!!!
Verse 1 is an amazing song! I love his voice so much :pandalove::pandalove:

and @Sam Welcome to the forum! I don't think I see you around before, I hope you will like it here!

is your bias J-hope? :pepeheart:
 

Sam

Joined
21 March 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
62
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Verse 1 is an amazing song! I love his voice so much :pandalove::pandalove:

and @Sam Welcome to the forum! I don't think I see you around before, I hope you will like it here!

is your bias J-hope? :pepeheart:
Verse 1 is sooo DOPE!!

Thank you ☺, yep, I really like it here, everyone are so friendly!
I'm an OT7, actually 😅, I love them all as a whole!
I love J-hope's voice so much too :pandalove:!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Tbh, no I don't. I still listen to their older music and keep an eye on two of the members but I don't really miss stanning them.

Their music isn't my thing anymore and I can't say I like the boys that much either anymore. Idk, maybe one day I'll go back to stanning but for now I don't have any interest in them, definitely not as much as I used to.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Verse 1 is sooo DOPE!!

Thank you ☺, yep, I really like it here, everyone are so friendly!
I'm an OT7, actually 😅, I love them all as a whole!
I love J-hope's voice so much too :pandalove:!
I can understand! it's really hard to choose a bias!

and if you're interested pls visit bts's artist thread, you're more than welcomed: Group - BTS Official Thread
we post a lot of stuff here and talk a lot! join anytime <3
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is such an interesting thread I'm sad I missed it! I've unstanned a lot of things in my life so any reason is a valid reason in my eyes - it's pop culture, it's supposed to make us happy in the end. :pandaroll:
ETA: just shortened it, was blathering!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread