Group 💎 Forever Shining | Official SHINee Thread (5 Viewers)

Who is your Shinee bias?

  • Onew

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Jonghyun

    Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Key

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Minho

    Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Taemin

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • OT5

    Votes: 23 44.2%

  • Total voters
    52
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,865
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,654
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Yep, its about a military operation.
I love korean military/war movies since watching descendants of the sun. I will definitely try to catch this one when it is released.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love korean military/war movies since watching descendants of the sun. I will definitely try to catch this one when it is released.
I never actually finished Descendants of the Sun, Im so bad at finishing shows and movies. Im going to try to watch this one though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread