Cover GFRIEND x TWICE x BLACKPINK - Fever x DTNA x Signal x Playing With Fire (Mashup) (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Someone I know made this mashup earlier today, and as they're just starting, if you have the time, check it out!~




Channel:
Normal Smasher



Also, I wasn't sure what prefix this should be, so if a staff member doesn't mind fixing it, please do so.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They are just starting? But they have previous experience? Because it actually sounds really well done, not my fave combination but your friend made it work
Yeah, they just started out. I'm pretty sure that's their 6th upload, and as far as I know, they didn't have a previous experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread