- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I've been on a dance practice youtube spree and I thought about this...
It's been long since a gg choreo REALLY wowed me. Since I saw a gg dance that when I watched it I felt something or I looked at it and went WOW.
Compared to the boygroups who seem to be always trying to outdo each other, I see a startling lack of variety in girlgroup ones...
I dunno, but the GG choreos mostly don't make me feel anything. I just go yeah it's a choreo when I see them. I haven't seen one where I want to watch it again and again just to catch the little details in a long time! (I think the last one might've been one of Gfriends early releases)
So what do you think about this?
It's been long since a gg choreo REALLY wowed me. Since I saw a gg dance that when I watched it I felt something or I looked at it and went WOW.
Compared to the boygroups who seem to be always trying to outdo each other, I see a startling lack of variety in girlgroup ones...
I dunno, but the GG choreos mostly don't make me feel anything. I just go yeah it's a choreo when I see them. I haven't seen one where I want to watch it again and again just to catch the little details in a long time! (I think the last one might've been one of Gfriends early releases)
So what do you think about this?