Seriously though, I have yet to come across an artist as talented and well rounded as him. He can rap, compose and sing and now I know that he can also sing opera. He's crazy. I'm so happy I got to learn about him.
LOL I do change my username a lot. I'll be sticking to Chlorine though.
Also I have no idea what was going on in that vid, but I still had so much fun watching it. Hua Hua is just so much fun whether I can understand or not.
to over simplify they have to sing a certain song phrase and hua chenyu sang 8 phrases' in a row all starting with "是谁" and all of them were valid to the rules
i didnt actually even finish the video sorta just skimmed through, cause chen yu's smile was what i was there for lol, but thats the jist^
And that's basically me with almost all Hua Chenyu content. I don't understand a thing but his presence is enough to make me smile... And I LOVE his smile!
I wish his music was on Spotify though. I want to listen to him when travelling but I can't because for whatever reason he's not on international streaming sites T_T
Most of the videos I posted have subs so make sure to watch them with subs. For me, what really drew me in to his music were his lyrics. Also, I don't know what your musical taste is like so I'll recommend my personal faves. I hope you like them
Aliens:
Immortal:
This seems like a general favourite - King & Beggar
New World
I Don't Care:
You said you listened to the half the first album so I think you might have already heard this one?
This song literally shows off every single one of his talents so I HAVE to share it. It might not be your cup of tea but you really need to listen to it until the end:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.