I just found out ppl ship IZ*ONE and Treasure.... (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
And one of a delulu one as well!
These 2 have very likely never met eachother, maybe not even HEARD of eachother....

:haylul:
I feel like there's a possibility of them knowing each other, we know that a lot of the English speaking idols kinda have a clique so it'd make sense if the Japanese ones do as well...
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like there's a possibility of them knowing each other, we know that a lot of the English speaking idols kinda have a clique so it'd make sense if the Japanese ones do as well...
I know and the chinese idols tend to stick together as well and the thai ones, but I've never really heard of smth like this with Japanese idols.....
I'd say that if they end up promoting at the same time, they might go and introduce themselves to each other, but I doubt anything more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I know and the chinese idols tend to stick together as well and the thai ones, but I've never really heard of smth like this with Japanese idols.....
I'd say that if they end up promoting at the same time, they might go and introduce themselves to each other, but I doubt anything more.
I'm guessing people just paired Nako and Mashiho together for their height, right? And where did Haruto x Wonyoung come from, is it because their both tall?
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm guessing people just paired Nako and Mashiho together for their height, right? And where did Haruto x Wonyoung come from, is it because their both tall?
I think same age combined with Haruto being more attractive than Jeongwoo who is also an 04-liner.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I actually think Jeongwoo is cuter to be honest but they're both too young for me anyway lol
tbh I find haruto's personality adorable af.
he looks and sounds all intimidating and tries to act it too.... but then a haunted house will make him cry and you realize he is still a kid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread