COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I just found out ppl ship IZ*ONE and Treasure.... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is a rabbithole I did not need to go down....

Asahi x Hitomi <---- this one seems to be esp. popular..... for some damn reason.
Mashiho x Nako
Wonyoung x Haruto

etc etc....

WHY WHY WHY WHY

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
And one of a delulu one as well!
These 2 have very likely never met eachother, maybe not even HEARD of eachother....

:haylul:
I feel like there's a possibility of them knowing each other, we know that a lot of the English speaking idols kinda have a clique so it'd make sense if the Japanese ones do as well...

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like there's a possibility of them knowing each other, we know that a lot of the English speaking idols kinda have a clique so it'd make sense if the Japanese ones do as well...
I know and the chinese idols tend to stick together as well and the thai ones, but I've never really heard of smth like this with Japanese idols.....
I'd say that if they end up promoting at the same time, they might go and introduce themselves to each other, but I doubt anything more.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know and the chinese idols tend to stick together as well and the thai ones, but I've never really heard of smth like this with Japanese idols.....
I'd say that if they end up promoting at the same time, they might go and introduce themselves to each other, but I doubt anything more.
I'm guessing people just paired Nako and Mashiho together for their height, right? And where did Haruto x Wonyoung come from, is it because their both tall?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm guessing people just paired Nako and Mashiho together for their height, right? And where did Haruto x Wonyoung come from, is it because their both tall?
I think same age combined with Haruto being more attractive than Jeongwoo who is also an 04-liner.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I actually think Jeongwoo is cuter to be honest but they're both too young for me anyway lol
tbh I find haruto's personality adorable af.
he looks and sounds all intimidating and tries to act it too.... but then a haunted house will make him cry and you realize he is still a kid.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread