News I.O.I members have been confirmed to be discussing a reunion (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
"On June 28, reports emerged that I.O.I was gearing up for a reunion. A source related to the group responded by stating, “It’s true that a reunion is in the works, but no details have been decided. We’re currently in talks over scheduling and we will share news on this soon.”

This response is different from the cautious approach for previous I.O.I reunion rumors. Though talks are currently underway, no final decision has been made yet by any of the members.

As reported earlier, both agencies for Jeon Somi and WJSN’s Yoo Yeonjung have responded by saying that it would be difficult for them to promote with I.O.I, but they have not completely ruled it out. A similar issue holds for the other nine members, as they each have their respective schedules leading dramas, releasing music, and appearing on variety shows.

Speculation is that I.O.I will return with nine members (gugudan’s Kim Sejeong and Kang Mina, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung and Kim Doyeon, DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon, Kim Sohye, Chungha, Kyulkyung, and Nayoung) but nothing has been decided. The members’ agencies are set to meet next week to iron out details and make a final decision."

Source

So what do you guys think of this?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Even though there isn't a confirmation that they actually will reunite, I think it's great that they're considering it. It would suck if Somi and Yoojung couldn't be apart of it though. :/
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Is this just more BS at this point or some of the greatest mediaplay ever before the reunion? :susPepe:

Idk if Kyulkyung will really be available though and who knows if Somi is invited :taesip:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So many false alarms that I didn't even believe it when I saw it.
Chungha just said the other day that no one ever even brought it up to her :jisoosmh:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
So many false alarms that I didn't even believe it when I saw it.
Chungha just said the other day that no one ever even brought it up to her :jisoosmh:
They're making this so confusing :jisoosmh:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly, I'm not believing anything anymore. I was so disappointed after the rumors of Pristin re-debuting were false, so until they start dropping teasers, I'm just gonna assume this is nothing but a rumor.
Same here. Might as well take it with a grain of salt.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not getting clowned again for the 5th? 6th? time. I won't believe it until I see their goodbye stage and even then, I'll still be skeptical :susPepe:
I really like this lineup. Hopefully it happens but I'm not expecting anything.
Honestly, I'm not expecting anything either. It would be nice to see, but I'm not getting my hopes up for it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the question we all have to ask now is how real this one is
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread