COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (9 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i really think i’m bordering on purely aromantic and asexual..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Groo
Pronouns
she/her
i am demiboy. good to know

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
I want to announce that my first appointment for hormone therapy is in about 2 weeks which means I'm officially transitioning (ftm) very soon!

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to announce that my first appointment for hormone therapy is in about 2 weeks which means I'm officially transitioning (ftm) very soon!
That’s exciting!! Hoping it all goes well :ankha:

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
That’s exciting!! Hoping it all goes well :ankha:
Thank you! I'm sure it will. I came out to my dad and my brother last week and it went super well, it was such a relief. Next step is coming out to my coworkers. Hormones will go nicely I assume. I have an irl friend who's also trans masc and he answers all my questions and worries. He helps me so much. I'm not sure when I'll do top surgery, I'll wait a little.

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! I'm sure it will. I came out to my dad and my brother last week and it went super well, it was such a relief. Next step is coming out to my coworkers. Hormones will go nicely I assume. I have an irl friend who's also trans masc and he answers all my questions and worries. He helps me so much. I'm not sure when I'll do top surgery, I'll wait a little.
You definitely don’t have to rush into anything, take your time and do it whenever it feels right 💜

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Groo
Pronouns
she/her
This gender presentation thing just feels so far away from me. I just feel, like a living and breathing person. I mostly like to present pretty androgynous. Sometimes I like to bend one way or the other, but I don't feel connected to any side. I just feel like wearing a silly little outfit one day. I like to think I will get to the point of just indefinability in the way that I present, and some old person will be like "is that a girl or a boy? idk what that is" and I'll just laugh. I want to be able to dress up like I'm an actor getting into a character. One day I'll be an emo boy, the next I'll be Lady Gaga, then I'll be somewhere outside of any gender specific realm of presentation. I'll be cute like I'm straight off a Candyland game board, then I'll be masculine wearing colorful accessories and baggy clothes. I find it fun to think of presentation like a performance. I am an actor, and I am simply here to give the audience something to keep them entertained and I am dedicated to my craft, so I will deliver every time. Unfortunately, I am don't have the financial means to fund this kind of mindset so I'm just sticking to oversized clothes that don't point to any "gendered" clue. Only reason most people aren't mistaking me for a boy is because my hair is still long. I don't mind it being long, but I think it'd be nice if it was shorter. Maybe to my shoulders or down my neck would be cool.

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
either i'm aroace or i'm gay just with really high standards

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
the overall idea of being in a romantic relationship just weirds me out but at the same time i kind of want someone idk. i'm mainly only attracted to men but like i do find women attractive i just can't see myself being a relationship with a woman. idk this is all so confusing

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
im gay fr

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I am not even stating anymore my sexual orientation.
Too much irritating questions yuck

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
My cis boyfriend finally accepted that I am polyamorous the other day. I feel heard and free suddenly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I don't know what I am lol. I learned at a young age that it's a very big sin and you most likely will go to heL for it since they said that homosexuality wasn't in god's mind when he created humans and he doesn't want it. I try to stay straight as I can because I know that I wouldn't have support and I want to please my family. I do find girls attractive so I would be bi since I also find men attractive but I'm trying not to classify as that and ignore those feelings so I can be as straight as possible.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
yeah i'm definitely gay
I'm glad you are able to be yourself (if that makes sense, I sometimes say weird things that dosen't make sense). I'm kind of gay but my situation is pretty hard to explain so that's why I'm grateful that you can admit it yourself and be yourself. (I think what I said was confusing. Sorry if it is)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multistan
I don't know what I am lol. I learned at a young age that it's a very big sin and you most likely will go to heL for it since they said that homosexuality wasn't in god's mind when he created humans and he doesn't want it. I try to stay straight as I can because I know that I wouldn't have support and I want to please my family. I do find girls attractive so I would be bi since I also find men attractive but I'm trying not to classify as that and ignore those feelings so I can be as straight as possible.
I was this once and it was living hell. The worst years of my life were until I was able to accept me for me. The religion part is harder as I was easily able to drift away from my hyperconservative and hypocritical church. Personally though, just read the book yourself and see how much it talks about loving and accepting all no matter what as long as they believe. Too many preachers out there teach hate which is against everything the Bible stands for

Do keep hiding though until you're completely safe be you though

This is just my opinion from personal experience so feel free to follow or not follow as you wish

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm glad you are able to be yourself (if that makes sense, I sometimes say weird things that dosen't make sense). I'm kind of gay but my situation is pretty hard to explain so that's why I'm grateful that you can admit it yourself and be yourself. (I think what I said was confusing. Sorry if it is)
take your time. sexuality and romantic preferences can be confusing but at the end of the day all that matters is that you love who you love. forget labels <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread