Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (3 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i really think i’m bordering on purely aromantic and asexual..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I want to announce that my first appointment for hormone therapy is in about 2 weeks which means I'm officially transitioning (ftm) very soon!
 
  • Love
Reactions: kiki and doll

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to announce that my first appointment for hormone therapy is in about 2 weeks which means I'm officially transitioning (ftm) very soon!
That’s exciting!! Hoping it all goes well :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
That’s exciting!! Hoping it all goes well :ankha:
Thank you! I'm sure it will. I came out to my dad and my brother last week and it went super well, it was such a relief. Next step is coming out to my coworkers. Hormones will go nicely I assume. I have an irl friend who's also trans masc and he answers all my questions and worries. He helps me so much. I'm not sure when I'll do top surgery, I'll wait a little.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! I'm sure it will. I came out to my dad and my brother last week and it went super well, it was such a relief. Next step is coming out to my coworkers. Hormones will go nicely I assume. I have an irl friend who's also trans masc and he answers all my questions and worries. He helps me so much. I'm not sure when I'll do top surgery, I'll wait a little.
You definitely don’t have to rush into anything, take your time and do it whenever it feels right 💜
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This gender presentation thing just feels so far away from me. I just feel, like a living and breathing person. I mostly like to present pretty androgynous. Sometimes I like to bend one way or the other, but I don't feel connected to any side. I just feel like wearing a silly little outfit one day. I like to think I will get to the point of just indefinability in the way that I present, and some old person will be like "is that a girl or a boy? idk what that is" and I'll just laugh. I want to be able to dress up like I'm an actor getting into a character. One day I'll be an emo boy, the next I'll be Lady Gaga, then I'll be somewhere outside of any gender specific realm of presentation. I'll be cute like I'm straight off a Candyland game board, then I'll be masculine wearing colorful accessories and baggy clothes. I find it fun to think of presentation like a performance. I am an actor, and I am simply here to give the audience something to keep them entertained and I am dedicated to my craft, so I will deliver every time. Unfortunately, I am don't have the financial means to fund this kind of mindset so I'm just sticking to oversized clothes that don't point to any "gendered" clue. Only reason most people aren't mistaking me for a boy is because my hair is still long. I don't mind it being long, but I think it'd be nice if it was shorter. Maybe to my shoulders or down my neck would be cool.
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
the overall idea of being in a romantic relationship just weirds me out but at the same time i kind of want someone idk. i'm mainly only attracted to men but like i do find women attractive i just can't see myself being a relationship with a woman. idk this is all so confusing
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
im gay fr
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am not even stating anymore my sexual orientation.
Too much irritating questions yuck
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
My cis boyfriend finally accepted that I am polyamorous the other day. I feel heard and free suddenly.
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I don't know what I am lol. I learned at a young age that it's a very big sin and you most likely will go to heL for it since they said that homosexuality wasn't in god's mind when he created humans and he doesn't want it. I try to stay straight as I can because I know that I wouldn't have support and I want to please my family. I do find girls attractive so I would be bi since I also find men attractive but I'm trying not to classify as that and ignore those feelings so I can be as straight as possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
yeah i'm definitely gay
I'm glad you are able to be yourself (if that makes sense, I sometimes say weird things that dosen't make sense). I'm kind of gay but my situation is pretty hard to explain so that's why I'm grateful that you can admit it yourself and be yourself. (I think what I said was confusing. Sorry if it is)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I don't know what I am lol. I learned at a young age that it's a very big sin and you most likely will go to heL for it since they said that homosexuality wasn't in god's mind when he created humans and he doesn't want it. I try to stay straight as I can because I know that I wouldn't have support and I want to please my family. I do find girls attractive so I would be bi since I also find men attractive but I'm trying not to classify as that and ignore those feelings so I can be as straight as possible.
I was this once and it was living hell. The worst years of my life were until I was able to accept me for me. The religion part is harder as I was easily able to drift away from my hyperconservative and hypocritical church. Personally though, just read the book yourself and see how much it talks about loving and accepting all no matter what as long as they believe. Too many preachers out there teach hate which is against everything the Bible stands for

Do keep hiding though until you're completely safe be you though


This is just my opinion from personal experience so feel free to follow or not follow as you wish
 
  • Love
Reactions: frocho

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I'm glad you are able to be yourself (if that makes sense, I sometimes say weird things that dosen't make sense). I'm kind of gay but my situation is pretty hard to explain so that's why I'm grateful that you can admit it yourself and be yourself. (I think what I said was confusing. Sorry if it is)
take your time. sexuality and romantic preferences can be confusing but at the end of the day all that matters is that you love who you love. forget labels <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread