Appreciation My lovely Senior Mod, @Jimin (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
So unfortunately for you, @Jimin , you've got me as your Secret Santa! Before proceeding any further, this will be a two-part present because one of them isn't ready yet but I will try to complete it as quickly as possible and then tag you again once it's done :yolk:

Part One - Appreciation
​

In all honestly, @Jimin , you're one of the kindest and welcoming users that I've come across here. I remember joining and posting my introduction thread, you were the first user that really interacted with me and made me feel welcomed onto the forum and community. You showed patience and friendliness which felt really comforting especially since joining a whole new environment can be scary. I didn't really know many of the users or the staff team when I joined, but you made that process so much easier and smoother. I really aspire to be this way, friendly, talkative and so kind that people's worries wash over, you're truly an exceptional individual and I feel honoured to work on a team beside you.
jimin4.gif
As a Senior Moderator, you work so hard to support the team and community. You engage with the community and staff, giving you great presence among the community, and i just naturally respect you because of it. Not only this, but you're contributive to the team with ideas, suggestions and general input, the whole team functions as a family, i personally feel like i could rely on you for support in that family dynamic that our team works in. Not only as a Senior Moderator, but also Events staff, I'm so excited to see what the future holds with you on these teams and I'm sure that the community will love and anticipate anything that you prepare for us! You're so determined and hardworking, it's really motivating personally and I use you as an example, in ways to better myself.
jimin5.gif
Thank you so much for playing such an instrumental role in the community and serving as an example for others, personally, you're really admirable and I can't wait to move into 2019 working together as a team. But also to have you around, you're such a joy to have around and make everyone feel so welcomed. I've already said this, but I respect you so much and you deserve nothing but the best<3
jimin6.gif
Again, you're such a nice person, and so chill which is so refreshing. You deserve all the happiness and rest these holidays, I hope that your wishes come true and that you enjoy yourself today/tomorrow. Remember that it's okay to take a step back and relax, don't overwork yourself, just take it easy!



Part Two - ???​


----

MERRY CHRISTMAS, JIMIN!
I HOPE THAT YOU GET EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANTED THIS CHRISTMAS!
jimin1.gif
jimin2.gif
jimin3.gif
​
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg this was beautiful and more than I could have ever expected. Thank you so, so much for your kind words!
:pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

I hope to always be approachable for you and I'm so happy to work alongside you as well. Tbh, I respect you so much. You're so much more well spoken than I, tbh. It's like you know what to say and how to phrase things perfectly in almost any situation. And I admire that so much.:pandalove:
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Omg this was beautiful and more than I could have ever expected. Thank you so, so much for your kind words!
:pandasad::pandasad::pandasad::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

I hope to always be approachable for you and I'm so happy to work alongside you as well. Tbh, I respect you so much. You're so much more well spoken than I, tbh. It's like you know what to say and how to phrase things perfectly in almost any situation. And I admire that so much.:pandalove:
Thank you for liking it! I promise that there’s something else on the way too though! Also don’t thank me for the truth ;) :pepecheer:

You didn’t have to be kind back but I appreciate it! As for being well-spoken, you just gotta practice! But in all honesty, you don’t have to be well spoken (Though, i’d argue that you present yourself well already!) as you already have many great qualities so don’t worry about it too much~ :pepeheart:

Enjoy your holidays, Jimin ^^
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you for liking it! I promise that there’s something else on the way too though! Also don’t thank me for the truth ;) :pepecheer:

You didn’t have to be kind back but I appreciate it! As for being well-spoken, you just gotta practice! But in all honesty, you don’t have to be well spoken (Though, i’d argue that you present yourself well already!) as you already have many great qualities so don’t worry about it too much~ :pepeheart:

Enjoy your holidays, Jimin ^^
I can't wait to see what you're working on!

And happy holidays to you, too~~ :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread