Performance New Girl Group STAYC Perform EPIC Medley of Kpop Hits! (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



There voices are actually really strong and stable (granted they aren't dancing here but still). I really hope that Black Eyed Pilseung don't become one of those production teams that can make hits for every other group except for their own because these girls seem like they're brimming with potential!​
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I did not like the girl with bang but when she sang TT I was like YESSSSSSS and TT bighit vers OMGGGGG. I WAS JUNGSHOOK WHEN THEY DID FIRE SM VERS I WAS LIKE YESSSSS *tbh the rest of the song I did not like*
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I did not like the girl with bang but when she sang TT I was like YESSSSSSS and TT bighit vers OMGGGGG. I WAS JUNGSHOOK WHEN THEY DID FIRE SM VERS I WAS LIKE YESSSSS *tbh the rest of the song I did not like*
Yep, I've forgotten what the girl with the bangs is called but I liked her voice too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Official. Effing. Interested.
I think my favorite 'shift' was from JYP > Big Hit w/ TT, ugh, i want that now
Well, I wrote that before I got to the Big Hit > SM shift.

Yeah. I want this group here today. This next gen is gonna be a blast.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Official. Effing. Interested.
I think my favorite 'shift' was from JYP > Big Hit w/ TT, ugh, i want that now
Well, I wrote that before I got to the Big Hit > SM shift.

Yeah. I want this group here today. This next gen is gonna be a blast.
I'm hyped for them too! I just really hope Black Eyed Pilseung come through for them and deliver a bop for their debut!
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship



There voices are actually really strong and stable (granted they aren't dancing here but still). I really hope that Black Eyed Pilseung don't become one of those production teams that can make hits for every other group except for their own because these girls seem like they're brimming with potential!​
Great potential. I will keep an eye on them. It’s totally that for each company.
Hope you guys are into StayC now :sj_weary:
My fav rookies this year I think, might have even surpassed Weeekly lol.

I did not like the girl with bang but when she sang TT I was like YESSSSSSS and TT bighit vers OMGGGGG. I WAS JUNGSHOOK WHEN THEY DID FIRE SM VERS I WAS LIKE YESSSSS *tbh the rest of the song I did not like*
Yep, I've forgotten what the girl with the bangs is called but I liked her voice too!
Her name is Yoon yass, she's got anime girl visuals and such an amazing voice :sj_weary: Stan our tall queen!!

Official. Effing. Interested.
I think my favorite 'shift' was from JYP > Big Hit w/ TT, ugh, i want that now
Well, I wrote that before I got to the Big Hit > SM shift.

Yeah. I want this group here today. This next gen is gonna be a blast.
Ayy StayC girls, it's going down :sj_weary:
Hop on the bandwagon before they blow up :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread