Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (4 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't stan Ateez (yet) but I've fallen in love with Wooyoung. I can't take me eyes off him :pandalove:

35014


He's an angel <3
Taste :sanapray:
If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
🎊 ATEEZ's official Instagram has hit 1 million followers! 🎊
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
213
Reactions Received
304
Location
London, England
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's that time of week again, Atinys!! You can vote for the boys up to 3-6 times daily here 신인픽 | 아이돌픽(idolpick)

They finished up at number 8 last week, and they are already siting pretty high and it's only Monday! There was a big spike in their votes on Friday - maybe because the Aurora NYC MV was released.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I don't have a bias in ATEEZ. It changes every day. I'm wondering if its gonna be like MBLAQ, Imma just have like no biases. Or SECHSKIES, it takes forever for me to have 1 bias (Lee Jaejin). Or maybe even T-ara where I just like consistently like half the group (Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon).

So far the ATEEZ bias timeline has been:

Wooyoung and Yunho > Seonghwa > San > Wooyoung > Jongho > Yeosang > Yunho > Mingi > Wooyoung > Yunho.
Bias of the day is Yunho. o-o
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread