- Joined
- 18 August 2019
- Messages
- 1,773
- Reactions Received
- 3,304
- Location
- In the SHINee World
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,895
- Fandom
- Multistan
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- They/them preferred
Thank you for posting the video, I've never seen it before. The way Yeosang dances at "ya ya" is so cute.There isn't a specific performance of theirs that I like, but I love their version of very good
I love that Pirate King performance. HJ looks scary and hot at the same time.Favorite performance, huh?
but in all seriousness it's
ikr omg I replayed that part so many timesThank you for posting the video, I've never seen it before. The way Yeosang dances at "ya ya" is so cute.![]()
I'm so proud of themThe guys won Best Performance at the Soridaba Awards!!
Wave @ the Soridaba Awards.