Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (6 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have never actually been into and interacted in a BG artist thread before, so please be kind lol :maheart:
I already had someone who caught my eye, I think his name is Yeosang?
welcome to your first bg artist thread then! What made you interested in Ateez?

Also taste :sj_weary: Yeosang's an absolute cutie
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

2020 HALA HALA #M Countdown ~! I heard that we have a special performance for our fans. Will you pay attention to her? Please watch the first row of the home broadcast at 6 p.m. to meet #ATEEZ isn't you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
213
Reactions Received
304
Location
London, England
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
📹UNFILTERED CAM📹 ATEEZ Song Min Gi(송민기) 'Answer' | [BE ORIGINAL]




📹UNFILTERED CAM📹 ATEEZ Choi San(최산) 'Answer' | [BE ORIGINAL]




📹UNFILTERED CAM📹 ATEEZ Jung Woo Young(정우영) 'Answer' | [BE ORIGINAL]

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread