Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (3 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship





​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Mangoey
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been an Atiny for a while but haven't visited this thread. My bias was San when I first got into them but now it's very solidly Hongjoong, I absolutely adore him :nekolove:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been an Atiny for a while but haven't visited this thread. My bias was San when I first got into them but now it's very solidly Hongjoong, I absolutely adore him :nekolove:
Hongjoong is such a cutie. He’s so smol and his smile is the cutest :maheart:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hongjoong is such a cutie. He’s so smol and his smile is the cutest :maheart:
A lot of the groups lately have short members and I love smol members <333 He is such a good leader and I was shocked bc one day i was watching illusion and realized how handsome he was :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread