Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (5 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ok, it´s a dance cover, but let us cry over how good they are ♥♥♥
also a jam for the night ♥

@Atiny (tagging because everyone has to see this and my million updates :D)


 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I understand this is a minor spam, but please don´t kill me because it is a high quality spam. Look at the video they did for the song!!!!!!!!! It looks like an actual MV!!! What a brilliant dance group!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female


his face is like ........ what was I talking about again? :D
this video is 16 minutes of watching Seonghwa doing things and I regret nothing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female


why am I always beaten by that stupid bot on discord?????!!! this is how I´m suffering at 6am. I´m going to sleep

@Atiny
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread