Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (3 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
VLive ATEEZ Stickers

30702
These are so cute omg 💛​
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
🎊 Happy Yeosang Day! 🎊
June 15th
.
Happy birthday to the beautifulest boy in the world
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: PirateQueen

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ATINY's bought Yeosang a picture ad at a busy bus stop for his birthday

 
  • Love
Reactions: PirateQueen

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

The first week of the album One To All has been done safely🥳 Get some energy for Monday by ATEEZ and be with them this week too🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen
Joined
13 June 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160
I don't know how many shippers there are in this thread but I firmly believe Jongsan is underrated. I was sad that no one made a video about their moments so I made one XD


Please appreciate this ship with me T_T

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! I had pre-ordered their mini-album. I didn't know which one I would get. It came last night!! I got Wave!! I almost felt emotional upon seeing it. I was going to be happy with whichever album I got, but I have to admit, a part of me wanted Wave better.
I got Yeosang's photocard <33
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wave Freezetag Behind the Scenes

​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread