Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (2 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

ATINY! Thank you so much for winning the first prize! It's all thanks to ATINY. Thank you and love you all the time!
#ATEEZ #ATINY
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen
Joined
13 June 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160
Oh my gosh. I don't have a job, and I'm not starting college until August. I'm completely free. And yet, despite that I have absolutely zero obligations in life, it's very hard for me to keep up with all the ATEEZ content. How on earth can anyone watch all the stuff they make?! Especially if they have a job or are in school. It's so insane! I wish there was an archive of all ATEEZ videos so that it's easier to find all the stuff lol. I don't even know how much there is that I haven't seen yet, but I'm guessing there's a lot XD
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Oh my gosh. I don't have a job, and I'm not starting college until August. I'm completely free. And yet, despite that I have absolutely zero obligations in life, it's very hard for me to keep up with all the ATEEZ content. How on earth can anyone watch all the stuff they make?! Especially if they have a job or are in school. It's so insane! I wish there was an archive of all ATEEZ videos so that it's easier to find all the stuff lol. I don't even know how much there is that I haven't seen yet, but I'm guessing there's a lot XD
for real, they've been soooo active as of late. I probably don't even know about a lot of the content they put out 😅
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
More on the first ATINY party
.
​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
More Illusion and Wave Performances




Wave: Seonghwa focus
​
 
Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yeosang on jongho's shoulders omg 🤣

ATEEZ's way home from work ♪ ♪ ♪ Out of the way ♪ It's a high-definition product.😌💞 Please look forward to your safe return home to check your way home from work~ #ATEEEZ #WAVE #THESHOW @ATEEZOFFICAL
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
About the winners from the treasure cafe

[📢[ ATEEZ (Eighties) TREASURE CAFE Late Event Winners Guide The 7 winners of the event will be contacted individually. Thank you for joining us and thank you for ❣ your continued love. #ATEEZ_TREASURE_CAFE #ATEEZ #에이티즈
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

#ATEEZ The ending of the pose direct cam ver.
They're so attractive, how did you live?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread