Group [Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔ (2 Viewers)

Who's Your EXO Bias?

  • Xiumin

    Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Baekhyun

    Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Chen

    Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Kai

    Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Chanyeol

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sehun

    Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Suho

    Votes: 18 25.7%
  • D.O

    Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Lay

    Votes: 13 18.6%

  • Total voters
    70

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


why does the only skip in exo's discography reach 100m before power and the winter titles:chickill:
are you stealing my thread :shamesica: I'm not letting it :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'll keep posting the updates
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Well now I need to check what Lit already posted :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


:pepeheart:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her



Happy 100m to DFTF :pikahappy: such a special album for us, we finally got it
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


Happy Xiumin day :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
NNG Update : One last ride before enlistment

 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Please let the major updates of the thread to me :pepeheart: it's not necessary to update everyday but I always do every week at least
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


Not sure if already posted but anyway it's a big thing :queen:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I was posting once for each page I backread:llama_tea:
:lisalaugh:
Let it to me juseyo, I created a discord server for myself where I get all updates organized by date, later I only copy and paste here :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and xtra

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread