Group [Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔ (4 Viewers)

Who's Your EXO Bias?

  • Xiumin

    Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Baekhyun

    Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Chen

    Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Kai

    Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Chanyeol

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sehun

    Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Suho

    Votes: 18 25.7%
  • D.O

    Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Lay

    Votes: 13 18.6%

  • Total voters
    70

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Teaser for Ladder ep 5-6

 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Episodes 7 & 8 of EXO Ladder S3 will not be showing next week. A special live featuring the 5 members in the season will be shown instead. The live is scheduled for April 27, with a re-stream of the live on April 29. Other details still pending.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Amazing Saturday with Suho will air 220430 other guests are Shinee’s Onew and Eunhyuk from Super Junior
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and xtra

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Did you like the album? :pepeheart:
I didn't like it as much as his previous one tbh, but it had some good songs. Hurdle the style is something I love but I don't know if the song itself is that great in this style imo, the implementation. Grey Suit grew off of me, I don't think I like it anymore, and my fave is prob Morning Star:susPepe: Decanting is nice too. All of them are on my playlist for now, but I will remove Grey Suit probably:susPepe:

Still the best solos from exo tho imo, I much prefer their group work + cbx to their solos:oliviakek:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Kamistar and xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


EXO's special live for Ladder S3 will be posted to SM C&C's YouTube channel on Friday, April 2
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Suho, Chen, and Kai will be joining the offline concert SMTOWN 2022 @ Tokyo on 08/27 and 08/28.



CHEEEEEEEEEEEN
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Like
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Suho meets enjoycouple, particularly a longtime fan

 
  • Haha
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Chanyeol Studio NNG Update: Shooting With ZZAR 1

 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
CHEN and KAI will be joining the HallyupopFest2022 on 9-10 July at OVO Arena Wembley.

 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Teaser for Kyungsoo on Off the Grid

 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread