COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Oh god they just WANT to hurt me! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
WHY did I stay up tonight! WHY! JUST TO BE HURT LIKE THIS?

THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT! Who TF allowed this! WHO ALLOWED THIS! This is disrespect of the highest calibre and I am not ready to be attacked like this at 5 GOD DAMN AM!
So I repeat... WHO TF ALLOWED THEM TO DO THIS! WHO GAVE THEM PERMISSION?

Like that SHOULDER? That boy is a BABY and he knows it so WHY IS HE SHOWING ME HIS SHOULDER WHILE WEARING THAT STUNNING NECKLACE that DEFINETLY doesn't make me think of things I DEFINETLY shouldn't be thinking about! And on top of ALL THAT, he has that LOOK on his face that just makes me want to smack him so he would JUST STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

AND Why in the mother effing HELL is that other blonder baby wearing THOSE GOD DAMN PANTS! AND WHO GAVE HIM THAT CHAIN TO ATTACK TO HIS PANTS! Not to mention WHERE is he putting his HAND! like what ARE you doing! NOT to mention the obvious fact that his shirt DOESN'T HAVE ANY SLEEVES and guess who ELSE is ALSO wearing a god damn neacklace that makes me think of things I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING!

And when you put those 2 devils sent from hell to make me go through pain together... Does it get any better... does it? Of course not who am I deluding here! I don't even have words for this one.. just... Somebody please send help...

Why is kpop out to torture me... just... why...

:pepecry2: :pepecry2: :pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
t h e y l o o k s o g o o d o o f

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMFG HOW CAN BOTH OF THEM BE SO HOT

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread