Ozy's 2020 SOTY masterthread (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I didn't know you last Feb so Idk what your SOTY back then was :haylul:
yeah I know :wimwim: damn now I realized that we almost have known each other for a year
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The MV was aesthetic af, many sig worthy moments :sj_weary:
I'm torn between choosing from that and Dun Dun coz that had a lot of HQ stuff I really liked too.
Yissss sameee
Both had a lot of colors but cignature had a lot of orange which I don't quite like as a color and Everglow's colors were amazing
I love both but I'm a new Everglow fan and I didn't pick a bias yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah I know :wimwim: damn now I realized that we almost have known each other for a year
Indeed :taesip:
I'm surprised you didn't mention the lack of Sechskies in my list smh flop jekki :wimwim::haylul:

Yissss sameee
Both had a lot of colors but cignature had a lot of orange which I don't quite like as a color and Everglow's colors were amazing
I love both but I'm a new Everglow fan and I didn't pick a bias yet
Oof I was a big Everglow stan right after Bon Bon Chocolat, even made my first ever physical album purchase as a result. But Adios made me drop off the bandwagon :yolk:
Dun Dun brought me back.

You could use NCT 127's Dreams Come True for the soft bois :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Indeed :taesip:
I'm surprised you didn't mention the lack of Sechskies in my list smh flop jekki :wimwim::haylul:
:worry: I don’t even know your stance on the best comeback ever.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oof I was a big Everglow stan right after Bon Bon Chocolat, even made my first ever physical album purchase as a result. But Adios made me drop off the bandwagon :yolk:
Dun Dun brought me back.

You could use NCT 127's Dreams Come True for the soft bois :lisalaugh:
I didn't quite like Bon Bon Chocolat (it's grown on me now), but I loved Adios
Dun Dun is great!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:worry: I don’t even know your stance on the best comeback ever.
I didn't get time to check it yet, I will after work today :lisalaugh:

I didn't quite like Bon Bon Chocolat (it's grown on me now), but I loved Adios
Dun Dun is great!
Was it the autotune? There was a lot of split opinion regarding it during the time, but I pretty much loved it from the get go lol. I've been changing biases a lot tho, first Yiren then Aisha and now Onda :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Black swan first? :sj_weary: Finally you got taste:rosesmug:
You know I love quite a few BTS songs :lisalaugh:
And tbh Idk if Black Swan will be surpassed for me this year :yolk:
The song and lyrics connected with me in a way I wasn't expecting :yolk:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Was it the autotune? There was a lot of split opinion regarding it during the time, but I pretty much loved it from the get go lol. I've been changing biases a lot tho, first Yiren then Aisha and now Onda :haylul:
I guess yes
For now I have all of them as biases
it's hard to choose
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't actually checked out that many comebacks this year other than those two from BTS and one from Suju. Black Swan is pretty good, but I probably need to listen it bit more. I found Suju's comeback boring. Super clap was lot more.. clapping. :lisalaugh:

I might hibernate with kpop until YG comes out guns blazing.. I mean if they come out guns blazing who knows when the comebacks will actually be.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven't actually checked out that many comebacks this year other than those two from BTS and one from Suju. Black Swan is pretty good, but I probably need to listen it bit more. I found Suju's comeback boring. Super clap was lot more.. clapping. :lisalaugh:

I might hibernate with kpop until YG comes out guns blazing.. I mean if they come out guns blazing who knows when the comebacks will actually be.
YG lowkey has had a pretty active 2020, I'm surprised :taesip:

Sechskies comeback, which I have to check. BigBang Coachella news and possible comeback. Blackpink- I truly believe the songs are ready, but YG wants to avoid that BTS clash. iKON comeback on the 6th and they've actually released 2 songs for their fans, which are pretty good- check them out.





On top of that, the agency has sent very detailed responses to iKON and Winner's fandoms which is pretty unlike them lol. And Treasure is set to debut soon and they've been releasing a lot of teaser pics and stuff, they even released a performance film for a song from their survival show, which I really love. Check that out too, very different from the usual YG style, a lot more youthful concept :haylul: But catchy :sj_weary:



Could things at YG be finally turning around? :nakypog:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YG lowkey has had a pretty active 2020, I'm surprised :taesip:

Sechskies comeback, which I have to check. BigBang Coachella news and possible comeback. Blackpink- I truly believe the songs are ready, but YG wants to avoid that BTS clash. iKON comeback on the 6th and they've actually released 2 songs for their fans, which are pretty good- check them out.





On top of that, the agency has sent very detailed responses to iKON and Winner's fandoms which is pretty unlike them lol. And Treasure is set to debut soon and they've been releasing a lot of teaser pics and stuff, they even released a performance film for a song from their survival show, which I really love. Check that out too, very different from the usual YG style, a lot more youthful concept :haylul: But catchy :sj_weary:



Could things at YG be finally turning around? :nakypog:
BP comeback apparently will be in march
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
BP comeback apparently will be in march
Yeah Feb comeback would put them against BTS, so postponing to March isn't the worst decision, they should just communicate better with fans. And due to past issues, fans obviously have a hard time trusting YGE :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah Feb comeback would put them against BTS, so postponing to March isn't the worst decision, they should just communicate better with fans. And due to past issues, fans obviously have a hard time trusting YGE :yolk:
Feb is pretty busy with comebacks anyway so it's smarter to move that. But yeah communication needs to be better. :umjicry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You know I love quite a few BTS songs :lisalaugh:
And tbh Idk if Black Swan will be surpassed for me this year :yolk:
The song and lyrics connected with me in a way I wasn't expecting :yolk:
Welcome to the dark side :rosesmug: Black swan is great and the mv so artsyyy
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Welcome to the dark side :rosesmug: Black swan is great and the mv so artsyyy
I didn't like Ego tho :wimwim:
But Black Swan and Shadow :sj_weary:
Legit very hyped for MOTS: 7 :sj_weary:
And that performance on James Corden was :sj_weary:

I think I might actually prefer the MV version over Spotify despite more autotune :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread