- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
At that time oof
Not for long then coz Sunrise and Butterfly dropped soon after![]()
At that time oof
Not for long then coz Sunrise and Butterfly dropped soon after![]()
Tbh I didn't know you last Feb so Idk what your SOTY back then wasnever called those SOTY tho.
yeah I knowTbh I didn't know you last Feb so Idk what your SOTY back then was![]()
Yissss sameeeThe MV was aesthetic af, many sig worthy moments
I'm torn between choosing from that and Dun Dun coz that had a lot of HQ stuff I really liked too.
Indeedyeah I knowdamn now I realized that we almost have known each other for a year
Oof I was a big Everglow stan right after Bon Bon Chocolat, even made my first ever physical album purchase as a result. But Adios made me drop off the bandwagonYissss sameee
Both had a lot of colors but cignature had a lot of orange which I don't quite like as a color and Everglow's colors were amazing
I love both but I'm a new Everglow fan and I didn't pick a bias yet
Indeed
I'm surprised you didn't mention the lack of Sechskies in my list smh flop jekki![]()
I didn't quite like Bon Bon Chocolat (it's grown on me now), but I loved AdiosOof I was a big Everglow stan right after Bon Bon Chocolat, even made my first ever physical album purchase as a result. But Adios made me drop off the bandwagon
Dun Dun brought me back.
You could use NCT 127's Dreams Come True for the soft bois![]()
I didn't get time to check it yet, I will after work todayI don’t even know your stance on the best comeback ever.
Was it the autotune? There was a lot of split opinion regarding it during the time, but I pretty much loved it from the get go lol. I've been changing biases a lot tho, first Yiren then Aisha and now OndaI didn't quite like Bon Bon Chocolat (it's grown on me now), but I loved Adios
Dun Dun is great!
You know I love quite a few BTS songsBlack swan first?Finally you got taste
![]()
I guess yesWas it the autotune? There was a lot of split opinion regarding it during the time, but I pretty much loved it from the get go lol. I've been changing biases a lot tho, first Yiren then Aisha and now Onda![]()
yes do thatI didn't get time to check it yet, I will after work today![]()
I'll see how the first gen ahjussis hold upyes do thatthe whole mini is gold. tell me what you think tho
![]()
YG lowkey has had a pretty active 2020, I'm surprisedI haven't actually checked out that many comebacks this year other than those two from BTS and one from Suju. Black Swan is pretty good, but I probably need to listen it bit more. I found Suju's comeback boring. Super clap was lot more.. clapping.
I might hibernate with kpop until YG comes out guns blazing.. I mean if they come out guns blazing who knows when the comebacks will actually be.
BP comeback apparently will be in marchYG lowkey has had a pretty active 2020, I'm surprised
Sechskies comeback, which I have to check. BigBang Coachella news and possible comeback. Blackpink- I truly believe the songs are ready, but YG wants to avoid that BTS clash. iKON comeback on the 6th and they've actually released 2 songs for their fans, which are pretty good- check them out.
On top of that, the agency has sent very detailed responses to iKON and Winner's fandoms which is pretty unlike them lol. And Treasure is set to debut soon and they've been releasing a lot of teaser pics and stuff, they even released a performance film for a song from their survival show, which I really love. Check that out too, very different from the usual YG style, a lot more youthful conceptBut catchy
Could things at YG be finally turning around?![]()
Yeah Feb comeback would put them against BTS, so postponing to March isn't the worst decision, they should just communicate better with fans. And due to past issues, fans obviously have a hard time trusting YGEBP comeback apparently will be in march
Feb is pretty busy with comebacks anyway so it's smarter to move that. But yeah communication needs to be better.Yeah Feb comeback would put them against BTS, so postponing to March isn't the worst decision, they should just communicate better with fans. And due to past issues, fans obviously have a hard time trusting YGE![]()
Welcome to the dark sideYou know I love quite a few BTS songs
And tbh Idk if Black Swan will be surpassed for me this year
The song and lyrics connected with me in a way I wasn't expecting![]()
I didn't like Ego thoWelcome to the dark sideBlack swan is great and the mv so artsyyy