Group PassCode Official Artist Thread (3 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Kaede

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nao

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hinako

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • OT4

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Emily

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
This is the TV Spot for the new show "Meteorite Family" which starts broadcasting tomorrow 4/11. It includes a preview of PassCode's new song "Starry Sky".

Translated by ImTranslator

PassCode's new song 'STARRY SKY' will be released as a theme song.
A spectacle home drama that unfolds one after another in extraordinary situations!
The meteorite family will start broadcasting from 4/11 (Sat.) tomorrow!


@Lady_Grey @MinSquishy
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Nao posted this just about half an hour ago. It was 3:29AM in Japan. Nao is having insomnia. I don't know what this says; the translation doesn't make any sense. She said on another tweet that she was depressed. I hope she's okay.🙏🙏🙏

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I just followed PassCode's producer on twitter. The group is his brainchild. He has written so many great songs that it's only natural that I could admire his talent. Just that I found about him because of Nao's comment on his misfortune of having broken his left arm. I wish for him a fast and complete recovery.

1586711075873.png


 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread