Official Post Your Random Thoughts (198 Viewers)

Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Pointe by the time I graduate high school or bust.
I'm taking 2 courses at the same time, which means I can get on pointe by Junior year, which is good enough for me heh.
I just want to build a foundation so that I can keep dancing in college.
Ya girl also got to get into college but I'm not worried about that right now haha.
:bigcatlove:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
oh.. that's nice..:nekosweat:
and nope, I think not....... :dubuthink: but I'd love to gain some nice new songs by my fav groups to listen to hehe
Who are you faves? Come to think of it... I hardly ever see you in the K-Music section. :dubuthink:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
sometimes I think my BF thinks I will eventually want to have kids in the future. But even in the beginning I told him: "If you want them, I'm not your girl" and we're almost 5,5 years together now..

Sometimes I'm just scared he really wants them and he'll be leaving me after all these years...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread