Official Post Your Random Thoughts (97 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Also, if I question my career choice and area of study one more time, I'm going to hit myself with a shovel.
:kijoongstare:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like all the songs on that EP. They're really hittin'.... Usually I don't care about lyrics but this shit right here is talking about clones, domes, conspiracy theories and flat earth. I ain't tryin to hear all that but I like these songs a lot. I'm torn.

I used to listen to them years ago but I paid absolutely no attention to the lyrics. Now I can't NOT hear the lyrics. I don't want to be influenced by them but the songs are so good.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I may be only able to read at a particular speed (i.e. 1 page in two minutes in a book), but I finished the 567 page book that I was reading a day ahead of time. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I pushed through and was able to finish the last 310 pages today. It was the last in the series and I am happy I finished. 310 pages in a day is a new record, but damn I had to focus solely on that. I would have thought I would be more tired after spending so much time reading. Well I am tired, but not because I was reading.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
the k-pop community really is the whiny catholic schoolgirl of the internet huh
except we're not sleeping with every man in sight.. or maybe we are. Who knows 😜
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I want to take selfies, but my camera is like.. "no, sis". :kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread