Official Post Your Random Thoughts (146 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My nephew needs to be picked up at 1:45... My appointment with my neurologist is @ 1:45... Oh the Humanity!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll visit my previous internship this Wednesday (mostly because I lost some work and I hope they still have it saved somewhere). It's been 3 years!
I'm nervous but I'm also looking forward to speaking with my boss again because he really supported me back then when I wanted to go to art school..
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I never imagined it from my dad but he said he'll want to take a puppy so that our 8-year-old Pekingese girl can have a friend for the time she has left

and I'm looking up pug/pekingese puppies, my heart is melting just thinking about it :bigcatcry:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can do an internship again at the same place (from 3 years ago) and it would be perfect because all my motivation was GONE and this internship can help me recover and be myself again.

Only thing is that my school has to agree with it and Im so scared..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread