COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (32 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
My nephew needs to be picked up at 1:45... My appointment with my neurologist is @ 1:45... Oh the Humanity!!!

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'll visit my previous internship this Wednesday (mostly because I lost some work and I hope they still have it saved somewhere). It's been 3 years!
I'm nervous but I'm also looking forward to speaking with my boss again because he really supported me back then when I wanted to go to art school..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Chica chica sí you've got it all
Chica chica sí you're beautiful
Let it all out let your feelings out
Let the world know what you're all about
:LATINAAA:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I never imagined it from my dad but he said he'll want to take a puppy so that our 8-year-old Pekingese girl can have a friend for the time she has left

and I'm looking up pug/pekingese puppies, my heart is melting just thinking about it :bigcatcry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
one day of work and I was literally swallowing my own blood :) thanks nurse at the dentist's for only giving me one day off after getting 5 (I think?) teeth removed :)

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It hurts when 2 past friends went on a vacation to Korea together while we used to talk about this with the three of us :wimwim:

Luckily I have some new cool friends so its all good :mess:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My social battery needs a whole week to recharge... I'm too introverted for all of this to happen in such a short space of time

:no:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why the hell did such an important email get sent to the NEWSLETTER folder of all places??? :sanathink: Dammit microsoft

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can do an internship again at the same place (from 3 years ago) and it would be perfect because all my motivation was GONE and this internship can help me recover and be myself again.

Only thing is that my school has to agree with it and Im so scared..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread