SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Out of curiosity, who else loved this styling?!


My first reaction was 'Stranger Things'. The styling of the clothes, playing a board game under the table. It all felt very 80's...

I would also love to see the girls perform in those outfits. It's such a simple styling which makes it amazing!
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I'm so happy I liked it this time! I think it's a great summer bop and the mv was cute with the references :D
I feel like this one has the power to very easily get stuck in my head though
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I don't know about you @BritishLuvie but as a Brit, I am offended by this MV! How dare Red Velvet appropriate how British summers like this! #cancelled
Now if only our summers could be spent stuck inside playing board games with Red Velvet :sanapray: How I can wish :pepecry1:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know about you @BritishLuvie but as a Brit, I am offended by this MV! How dare Red Velvet appropriate how British summers like this! #cancelled
Not cool Red Velvet, though it only rained for 2hrs where I am today (so far) which I count as a win.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Not cool Red Velvet, though it only rained for 2hrs where I am today (so far) which I count as a win.
2 hours? You're lucky!!

This is the upcoming forecast for Tokyo


:irenecrazy:

Thursday isn't looking so bad :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
2 hours? You're lucky!!

This is the upcoming forecast for Tokyo


:irenecrazy:

Thursday isn't looking so bad :jenniesmug:
nope normal end of summer here .... that is 20% fri and sat ..
40375
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Out of curiosity, who else loved this styling?!


My first reaction was 'Stranger Things'. The styling of the clothes, playing a board game under the table. It all felt very 80's...

I would also love to see the girls perform in those outfits. It's such a simple styling which makes it amazing!
I thought of stranger things too
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think that I love it. I am always baffled during the first listening of theirs title tracks. The mv and the concept are good and it’s truly an era which showcases theirs vocals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
263
Reactions Received
423
Location
foggy atmosphere~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ZZB was not my thing, but I can do with this - it's light, fun & really adorable how their vacation gets ruined by the weather, yet they still manage to try and have a good time. RV just does it all 👑
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This song reminds of parts from 2 songs, I found one of the songs that it reminds of off and if you go to 2.39 onwards, you'll hear very similar sounds to what they have in the RV song.


RV's chorus seems to be similar to another song as well but as I said, I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe from a Madonna song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread