Trading RM, Jisoo, Soyeon & Irene Rares (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ok, but I literally don´t get a freaking idea how do you do that :D. how do you pull those cards? :D
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Abeamus
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Some are from pulls others are from trades
you know what I get from pulls? cards like KARA that nobody gets, hence no trades can be made. unbelievable vicious circle. are you the one with most rare cards though? I just don´t get how you manage the whole system, how you know it all. must be me showing my lack of logic skills :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
you know what I get from pulls? cards like KARA that nobody gets, hence no trades can be made. unbelievable vicious circle. are you the one with most rare cards though? I just don´t get how you manage the whole system, how you know it all. must be me showing my lack of logic skills :D
I think Xeulgi has the most with 6 and then I'm tied with Vikki at 5 for second most but I'm only looking for 1 set so mine are just gonna pile up for the most part as other than Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa I'll keep any other Rare up for trade. Well I can't say much about it now as it's kind of just something that I have gotten used to like memorising the cards people want and using threads to double check if I am unsure especially if it's someone who wants like 10 sets still. :pandatea:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i only have jonghyun rare atm :nekosweat:
would you be willing to trade seonghwa for him?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
i only have jonghyun rare atm :nekosweat:
would you be willing to trade seonghwa for him?
Seonghwas more wanted than Jonghyun from what I can tell so I'll have to decline
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Seonghwas more wanted than Jonghyun from what I can tell so I'll have to decline
how about bts rm rare? I just got yoohyeon's rare from the free card and cal is offering me rm for her
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread