Video Sana’s Fridge Interview Episode 10 - Welcome to the World of "TwiceTeen" with Seventeen's Woozi and Hoshi (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
LETS FUCKING GO

THIS SHALL BECOME MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
Did he just confuse Narutos last name with Sanas :pandanoreaction:

"Stick with what you're good at" "I'm not good at anything though" :haylul::haylul::haylul::haylul:

That's the most watery slushie I've ever seen :haylul::haylul::haylul::haylul:

The guy with the glasses is such a gentleman. :pepechill:

The guy in the glasses is putting more effort into mixing it with the straw than Sana did with the blender :haylul:

The guy saying he'd only drink it if it was free :haylul::haylul::haylul:

He likes the cola one more but it's technically just Sana putting ice into a cup with Coke :haylul::haylul::haylul:

It's a good thing they didn't let Sana help cook :llama_ramen:

Now this is the kinda gifts you need to get ppl...unlike Nayeon's TrickKode...getting tissue wipes :llama_ramen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,804
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Did he just confuse Narutos last name with Sanas :pandanoreaction:

"Stick with what you're good at" "I'm not good at anything though" :haylul::haylul::haylul::haylul:

That's the most watery slushie I've ever seen :haylul::haylul::haylul::haylul:

The guy with the glasses is such a gentleman. :pepechill:

The guy in the glasses is putting more effort into mixing it with the straw than Sana did with the blender :haylul:

The guy saying he'd only drink it if it was free :haylul::haylul::haylul:

He likes the cola one more but it's technically just Sana putting ice into a cup with Coke :haylul::haylul::haylul:

It's a good thing they didn't let Sana help cook :llama_ramen:

Now this is the kinda gifts you need to get ppl...unlike Nayeon's TrickKode...getting tissue wipes :llama_ramen:
he is so cheeky, he even kept asking her for her name :llama_blush:

I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed this one, if you had said it was boring again I would have become suspicious :catglare:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
he is so cheeky, he even kept asking her for her name :llama_blush:

I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed this one, if you had said it was boring again I would have become suspicious :catglare:
Like I said, its just cuz the other guy is older so he has to be more formal and less flirty but its different with the young ppl :pepechill:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread