- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Initially I made a top 100 all time list for boy group titles here.
And a similar one for girl group titles here.
So, concurrent with those lists, and taking into account some newer releases and songs that I might have suddenly come to love, here's the year end list for 2019. Personally, I think it didn't touch the heights of 2018 music-wise, but there was still a lot to love. In a year where idol groups didn't have too many big hits like they usually do, these songs made me happy.
Boy Groups:
Tbh if I included WayV- Take Off, it would be somewhere on that list.
Girl Groups:
B Sides (Combining boy groups, girl groups, soloists and Queendom singles except Lion here):
Tags:
And a similar one for girl group titles here.
So, concurrent with those lists, and taking into account some newer releases and songs that I might have suddenly come to love, here's the year end list for 2019. Personally, I think it didn't touch the heights of 2018 music-wise, but there was still a lot to love. In a year where idol groups didn't have too many big hits like they usually do, these songs made me happy.
Boy Groups:
1. IZ- Eden
2. KNK- Sunset
3. TXT- Run Away
4. A.C.E- Under Cover
5. Oneus- Lit
6. SuperM- Jopping
7. N. Flying- Rooftop
8. Stray Kids- Miroh
9. Ateez- Wonderland
10. NCT Dream- Boom
2. KNK- Sunset
3. TXT- Run Away
4. A.C.E- Under Cover
5. Oneus- Lit
6. SuperM- Jopping
7. N. Flying- Rooftop
8. Stray Kids- Miroh
9. Ateez- Wonderland
10. NCT Dream- Boom
Tbh if I included WayV- Take Off, it would be somewhere on that list.
Girl Groups:
1. Oh My Girl- The Fifth Season
2. Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
3. Red Velvet- Psycho
4. Apink- Eung Eung
5. Twice- Fancy
6. Nature- I'm so pretty
7. CLC- Devil
8. (G)I-dle- Lion
9. Dreamcatcher- Deja Vu
10. WJSN- As you wish
2. Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
3. Red Velvet- Psycho
4. Apink- Eung Eung
5. Twice- Fancy
6. Nature- I'm so pretty
7. CLC- Devil
8. (G)I-dle- Lion
9. Dreamcatcher- Deja Vu
10. WJSN- As you wish
B Sides (Combining boy groups, girl groups, soloists and Queendom singles except Lion here):
1. Oh My Girl- Checkmate
2. Taeyeon- Blue
3. Red Velvet- Sunny Side Up
4. WJSN- Luckitty Cat
5. Mamamoo- Destiny
6. Twice- Love Foolish
7. KNK- Fade
8. Itzy- Cherry
9. Blackpink- Don't know what to do
10. Oh My Girl- Vogue
2. Taeyeon- Blue
3. Red Velvet- Sunny Side Up
4. WJSN- Luckitty Cat
5. Mamamoo- Destiny
6. Twice- Love Foolish
7. KNK- Fade
8. Itzy- Cherry
9. Blackpink- Don't know what to do
10. Oh My Girl- Vogue
Tags:
Last edited: