Dating?
Dispatch?
Noooo...
Anticipate upcoming bop!!!
Dispatch?
Noooo...
Anticipate upcoming bop!!!
Not really random since Soyeon already on SM eye since WOW THING last yearThat's the most random collab I've ever seen, but whoever Key needs to make a bop is fine by me. Plus I like Soyeon's rapping style anyway.
I totally forgot that existed kdjkljgkf okay so mayb it's not that randomNot really random since Soyeon already on SM eye since WOW THING last year
They are keeping tabs on her lol
It will sounds great imo
What he is retiring???Yes key
do it one last time for us.
KING
What he is retiring???
Last song before army he chose soyeonHe's going to the Army in March!
Pray for my kibum
Army. like soon.What he is retiring???
Exactly like Minhyuk, but this time as title track. She is strongly building her legacy with nothing else but music.Last song before army he chose soyeon
She must be really proud! 😊
Imagine GD coming back from military and feat her for the debut comeback lolExactly like Minhyuk, but this time as title track. She is strongly building her legacy with nothing else but music.
Really proud of her