News SHINee Key & (G)I-DLE Soyeon... (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The description of what it sounds like seems right up his alley too, I'm interested to hear it!
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's the most random collab I've ever seen, but whoever Key needs to make a bop is fine by me. Plus I like Soyeon's rapping style anyway.
Not really random since Soyeon already on SM eye since WOW THING last year

They are keeping tabs on her lol

It will sounds great imo
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not really random since Soyeon already on SM eye since WOW THING last year

They are keeping tabs on her lol

It will sounds great imo
I totally forgot that existed kdjkljgkf okay so mayb it's not that random
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Exactly like Minhyuk, but this time as title track. She is strongly building her legacy with nothing else but music.
Really proud of her
Imagine GD coming back from military and feat her for the debut comeback lol

A vip and nevie can wishhhhh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread