Appreciation Shocking news about my ult bias choice. (1 Viewer)

Which of these idols do you think goes best with me?

  • S.Coups

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hongjoong

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Lee Know

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yeonjun

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GD

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mingjae

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
After much consideration, the truth has been revealed. Choi Seungcheol is my true ult bias. Most importantly, my generation 3 ult bias. He is my ride or die and NOBODY fixin' to touch him! :chickill::pikagun:


To clarify if I were going by generations, he'd actually be my second ult bias ever. Not through actual time just by generation order. Generation 2 is where I entered the K-pop scene. G-Dragon takes the spot of ult bias of gen 2 and much of my years into k-pop as he was the sole reason I got into k-pop when I discovered Bigbang's "Fantastic Baby". I then found Seventeen with gen 3 but didn't fully "slip into the diamond life" but still was a Carat. So, S.Coups is my gen 3 bias and 2nd bias in generational order. Generation 4 is very complex because there are a few who contend the spot for ult bias for gen 4. There's Yeonjun of TXT originally donned the title of my ult bias right AFTER GD because that's the most recent and GD was my ult bias throughout gen 2 and 3. Like I said, I didn't really think about changing GD's title because I was over infatuated with him. There is also Lee Minho aka Lee Know from Stray Kids, who mind you I first didn't even care for. I didn't really notice him until later on down the road of Staydom. Then there is Kim Hongjoong of Ateez which is my second most followed group these days along with Seventeen being first. Which was technically the second idol I really noticed because he reminded me of GD. Since Ateez debuted before TXT, Hongjoong would be the second idol I really considered a big deal. Now, if you ask me my gen 5 ult so far, it's Minjae from Xikers.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this~
​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
TASTE, my friend! If we're going in generation order, mine would be:

Gen 3: Twice Nayeon
Gen 4: TXT Beomgyu
Gen 5: Riize Wonbin
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
TASTE, my friend! If we're going in generation order, mine would be:

Gen 3: Twice Nayeon
Gen 4: TXT Beomgyu
Gen 5: Riize Wonbin
You have the ability to choose just one :dubueh: I've had the hardest time over this.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You have the ability to choose just one :dubueh: I've had the hardest time over this.
idts... I originally put Jungkook AND Nayeon for gen 3. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread