Appreciation SM gg visuals Slight quibble (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think its either Yoona & Jessica or Yoona Yuri Jessica for snsd. Maybe even the triplets and Jessica.

Either way its Correct that Eugene is the godmother of all SM female visuals
 
Last edited:

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I've heard some mention taeyeon as an snsd visual! I'll try and see if I can link the vid (it's by a k-fan). but from what I hear it is indeed usually yuri yoona and seohyun, with a side of jessica.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I've heard some mention taeyeon as an snsd visual! I'll try and see if I can link the vid (it's by a k-fan). but from what I hear it is indeed usually yuri yoona and seohyun, with a side of jessica.
i think Taeyeon gets really into the conversation as SNSD got older. Like now she is almost the co center.

Yuri is the healthy visual
Seohyun the pure/innocent visual especially early on.
Yoona the k beauty visual
Jessica a more cosmopolitan visual.
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo and dnb

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
There were so many babes in SNSD I don't know how you could choose just two. f(x) no doubt about it. Krystal and Sulli all the way. Red Velvet is also Irene and Joy but I can see some arguing for Seulgi instead of Joy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread