Songs that deserve a performance (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Young. Baekhyun and Loco performing :sj_weary:
It's one of my favorite songs ever and I'd love to see a live performance of it with the two of them.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I'd just gotten past not having Lil' Touch performed live. Now I'm sad again. :umjicry:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I DONT EVEN NEED A PERFORMANCE JUST JIMIN ACKNOWLEDGING PROMISE IS ALL I NEED
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lil' touch, Wow thing and Young have been done dirty. I need a performance ASAP! (I lowkey need a Station concert)
Are they not doing some sort of station concert deal every so often? like 3 -4 artists come together for a concert maybe at coex.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread