Performance They deserve every dance award... and some more! (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is the most exhausting kpop choreo I've ever seen. But it's not just difficult for the sake of being difficult, it's madness and FUN! :queen:



4K, static cam version

I honestly don't care if Seventeen will never be on top when it comes to popularity.
Their music is a hit or miss for general public, and their MVs often lack a special something.
But no one, and I mean no one, can touch them when it comes to dance and synchronization. All 13 of them!
They haven't had one single comeback with a weak choreo or performance, and that's a fact!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread