- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah I've noticed that too and thr peachy hug towards the endThe sweetest...the way Mina looks at Nayeon...![]()
Their friendship is so genuine...when I watch these kinda things, a part of you knows that they know they're on camera and will act a certain wayyeah I've noticed that too and thr peachy hug towards the end![]()
I think Twice never had any issues to convey their strong bond, they are just such sweet people always caring for each otherTheir friendship is so genuine...when I watch these kinda things, a part of you knows that they know they're on camera and will act a certain way
But I always say...faking tears is very hard, this sisterly love is what everybody deserves in this world![]()