Appreciation Throwback to when Nayeon visited MiSaMo's debut showcase (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,350
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
yeah I've noticed that too and thr peachy hug towards the end:maheart:
Their friendship is so genuine...when I watch these kinda things, a part of you knows that they know they're on camera and will act a certain way

But I always say...faking tears is very hard, this sisterly love is what everybody deserves in this world :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Their friendship is so genuine...when I watch these kinda things, a part of you knows that they know they're on camera and will act a certain way

But I always say...faking tears is very hard, this sisterly love is what everybody deserves in this world :pepeheart:
I think Twice never had any issues to convey their strong bond, they are just such sweet people always caring for each other :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Adorable!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
so sweet <333
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread