Top critic ranks top 100 Kpop Girl Group/Female soloists title songs of all time (2 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I remember during our fanboy anon you said you also listen to girl groups so there will be enough content I'm sure :yolk:

Yo Hwi Hwi is great, did you not see Uni.T- No More ranked quite high btw? :sj_weary:
Ye I'm blind lol, some of em I missed, and Pristin V too :bless:
can I also hope for some BewhY :jenniesmug:
I am definitely expecting alot of SIKK and Leell
I actually don't know what to expect myself, besides those 2 and Jay... the rest is like a misty forest, anything can pop up

What would you classify Moon as? :dubuthink: I'm going through my gg/solo stuff and Idk if I'd put her into khh/rnb since she's literally a singer.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually don't know what to expect myself, besides those 2 and Jay... the rest is like a misty forest, anything can pop up

What would you classify Moon as? :dubuthink: I'm going through my gg/solo stuff and Idk if I'd put her into khh/rnb since she's literally a singer.
yes some Jay too :sanapray: Why could I see some groovyroom song being in it :D

Moon would probably be like krnb in my opinion :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
the top would just be BewhY and Simon D tho :wimwim: so pretty obvious
That's why just do one big list encompassing all genres, that's the real challenge :wimwim:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
That's why just do one big list encompassing all genres, that's the real challenge :wimwim:
Oh damn... now that would be some next level balancing, I can't even compare stuff within the same genre not in different ones :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh damn... now that would be some next level balancing, I can't even compare stuff within the same genre not in different ones :wimwim:
Coming up with a first draft is easy, once you get to making cuts and dropping songs, it gets hard :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's why just do one big list encompassing all genres, that's the real challenge :wimwim:
Oh damn... now that would be some next level balancing, I can't even compare stuff within the same genre not in different ones :wimwim:
well top 3 would be easy in that scenario but the rest :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well top 3 would be easy in that scenario but the rest :jisoosmh:
It's not easy I know :yolk:
But you've probably listened to more Korean songs than anyone I know which is why I'm most curious about how your list would look lol. 1st gen stuff will be in it too :susPepe:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's not easy I know :yolk:
But you've probably listened to more Korean songs than anyone I know which is why I'm most curious about how your list would look lol. 1st gen stuff will be in it too :susPepe:
I haven’t even listened to much korean songs lately :wimwim: I habe been more into english music. my bestie on saturday even read me for the „fun“ songs I am obsessed with
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven’t even listened to much korean songs lately :wimwim: I habe been more into english music. my bestie on saturday even read me for the „fun“ songs I am obsessed with
Lately yeah but over the years you've listened to a lot so :wimwim:
Who else even knows C Clown for instance :haylul:

Also anticipating Catch Me in your top 10 :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How do people do these lists with such diversity when it comes to artists
I'll just end up putting loona's whole discography :jisoosmh:
Sweet crazy love at no.4 :sj_weary:
That's why I only used songs with MVs to avoid repetition :yolk:

Well first I made this big ass spreadsheet and filled it with every girl group and female soloist I know lol. Listed all their title songs. Then made a table on the side with 100 rows. Then I select from the available choices and put it in the table. Slowly, you can figure out what to delete and what to put above or below another song :yolk:

SCL is the best :sj_weary:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Lately yeah but over the years you've listened to a lot so :wimwim:
Who else even knows C Clown for instance :haylul:

Also anticipating Catch Me in your top 10 :sakUwu:
I know C Clown, still nugu king :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You and @Vikki do stan a lot of nugu groups :yolk:
Although Vikki balances it by stanning the Avengers of Kpop, SuperM :sj_weary:
I don't actually stan many nugu groups I just know them and appreciate the bops they happen to have
:sj_weary:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't actually stan many nugu groups I just know them and appreciate the bops they happen to have
:sj_weary:
What she said lol, I stopped staning a lot of em cause they dead :wimwim: Like 24K, they died :pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't actually stan many nugu groups I just know them and appreciate the bops they happen to have
:sj_weary:
What she said lol, I stopped staning a lot of em cause they dead :wimwim: Like 24K, they died :pepecry1:
Yeah but back in the other forum I used to see a lot of nugu groups in your sigs/badges :yolk:
Like Boys Republic :yolk:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah but back in the other forum I used to see a lot of nugu groups in your sigs/badges :yolk:
Like Boys Republic :yolk:
Boys Republic is and will always be in my top 5
:umjicry:
Stop making me sad
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread