[TWICE TOURNAMENT] Like A Fool VS Three Times A Day (ROUND OF 32) (1 Viewer)

Like A Fool <VS> Three Times A Day


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Welcome to the first round of the KPOPSOURCE TWICE Tournament!
If you need some information about this tournament just click the spoiler! Winners of previous rounds are also included!
How is this going to work?
This is a Onehit-K.O. Tournament of 32 TWICE songs. All of those songs are korean, japanese songs are not included.
Through a randomizer I was able to get a fully random bracket, so I did not favor any songs.
You can view the full bracket through the following link:

The following matchups are going to appear in round 1:
#1 The Best Thing I Ever Did
vs Merry & Happy #32 Result : 5/5 Was decided through coinflip
#16 Like A Fool
vs Three Times A Day #17
#9 Say You Love Me
vs Likey #24
#8 Eye Eye Eyes
vs Missing U #25
#4 Signal
vs Dance The Night Away #29
#13 HO!
vs Jelly Jelly #20
#12 24/7
vs Turtle #21
#5 YES or YES
vs Stuck in my Head #28
#2 Touchdown
vs What Is Love? #31
#15 Strawberry
vs TT #18
#10 One In A Million
vs Sunset #23
#7 Like Ooh-Ahh
vs KNOCK KNOCK #26
#3 Rollin'
vs Cheer Up #30
#14 I'm Gonna Be A Star
vs Dejavu? #19
#11 TWICE Song
vs Fancy #22
#6 Heart Shaker
vs HOT #27

I'll try to post a round every single day around 18:00-22:00 CEST, you have 24h to vote in every matchup!

ROUND 1 [2/16]
Like A Fool VS Three Times A Day

Like A Fool




Three Times A Day


Comment : One of my fav b-sides vs one that is underrated imo

Like A Fool

CHOOSE WISELY! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE!

@NogaNono
@emanresu
@perhapz
If you want to be tagged in the future, just post a comment!

MAY THE BEST SONG WIN:sanapray:
​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Imma fight some people if Like A Fool loses:pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Like A Fool is THAT SONG.

Early TWICE MAGIC!


When I listen to this contemplative wonder I imagine it's some brisk Fall day.

I've got my It's Cold But Not That Cold Sweater on.

Taking a walk under the red and orange trees on some quiet road.

The changing leaves floating down all magical and colorful.

Just thinking about life as I walk wherever.


I EVEN GET BACK TO SCHOOL VIBES. Like you know that feeling when it's fall and you're back after a long summer.

It's getting colder. You're going to football games. Probably worrying about your girlfriend. Contemplating life and youth.

I GET THAT TOO.

Like I've been out of school for 7 years and this still makes feel that.


Straight crazy.



You'd be a fool not to vote for it!


😊
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like a Fool is one of their bests
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread