- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,802
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Surprising that Dahyun is the MC and not one of the japanese members!
@Once
@Once
indeed she waswell, my dubu was born to be an mc![]()
can i??nice
indeed she was
what do you mean "your dubu"???? do you also claim her to be your "wifey" lol
sure why not - she's my bias but it's up to you my friendcan i??![]()
he says that about all idols thoughsure why not - she's my bias but it's up to you my friend
I'm guessing she's your first and you never forget your first
@roses_are_rosie has like a million (who was your first though mate?)
only his "wifeys" thoughhe says that about all idols though![]()
only his "wifeys" though
he just doesn't claim all of them only some of them lol
I'm waiting for his "list" of wifeys so I can make fun of him even more