Appreciation Vampire oppa… (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
OH WOW:zoomeyes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,072
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was about to ask who this was and then saw the name Mingyu. Holy hell he looks amazing. I usually never notice him because of my other biases but DANG.
That’s a big mistake if you ain’t notice him! :pandacop: My SVT (ex?) bias is crying in the corner cuz I can see Mingyu now.:pandashrug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jewel

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,072
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When I saw the thread title my mind immediately went to Kim Junsu and honestly I'd choose Junsu (but yeah Mingyu looks nice)
Oh, I totally get why you thought it’s about Junsu. He is great as a vampire, especially with red hair.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,072
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not to sound Alchemy of Souls obsessed

I thought it was Shine Seung Ho with when he had long hair :sakUwu:


Handsome neverthless

:cat: Petition for a vampire themed GoSe skit
Yeah, I didn’t even start AOS, but I noticed this guy. :rosesmug:
Thank you for understanding my thirsty soul.:sanapray:
Wow, vampire GoSe, yesss! I support that idea!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
That’s a big mistake if you ain’t notice him! :pandacop: My SVT (ex?) bias is crying in the corner cuz I can see Mingyu now.:pandashrug:
In my defense there are a good number of members
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread